Recipes: Main: Poultry, Quail, Duck
- Chicken in Chanterelle Mushroom and Garlic Stew
by Chef Eric DiStefano
- Chicken Valentine
Merry's special Valentines Day creation.
- Duck Breasts with Blackberry Reduction Sauce
Great with porcini risotto and a fresh, steamed vegetable. Pairs well with our Klopp Ranch Pinot Noir.
- Duck Meatballs with Pancetta Mushroom Cream
Taron Huckle, our former tasting host and in-house chef, created this yummy recipe to pair with the 2010 vintage of Olivet Lane Pinot Noir.
- Duck Tacos
Here are Michael's recipes for duck tacos with salsa, complemented by a salad of fresh organic greens with honey lime dressing. Pairs well with our Sauvignon Blanc
- Love Rub Liberty Duck
One of my favorite pairings for the Olivet Lane Pinot Noir is the flavorful Liberty Duck locally grown here in Sonoma County by fourth-generation duck farmer Jim Reichardt. His classic preparation uses his original Love Rub.
- Pan Seared Duck Breast with Fennel-Apple Farro Cognac Reduction and Chestnut Brussels Sprout Salad
By Chef Brian Anderson
- Pork & Turkey Meatballs with Farfalle Pasta
This dish was conjured up by Jerry Patterson, a friend of the winery, who wins a magnum of 2010 Sonoma Coast Pinot Noir.
- Quail Marinated in Vya
Merry's good friend Andy Quady produces Vya, a special vermouth infused with botanical herbs. Pairs well with our Olivet Lane Pinot Noir
- Roasted Quail Stuffed with Dried Cherries, Foie Gras and Almonds
by Chef Scott Giambastiani
- Roasted Squab with Turnips, Spinach and Bing Cherries
By Chef Richard Reddington