Recipes: Main: Pork
- Braised Fivespice Spareribs
by Chef Mark Malicki
- Hoisin and Orange Glazed Pork Loin with Quinoa and Arugula Salad
Caroline Chang won a signed magnum of Klopp Ranch Pinot Noir for this creative recipe.
- Lori's Cassoulet
Veteran tasting room host Lori Myers is also a die-hard foodie and quite the chef. Here is her magnum-winning version of a rich, savory cassoulet, a perfect match for our Coopersmith Pinot Noir.
- Pork & Turkey Meatballs with Farfalle Pasta
This dish was conjured up by Jerry Patterson, a friend of the winery, who wins a magnum of 2010 Sonoma Coast Pinot Noir.
- Pulled Pork Preger Style
This is a delicious recipe created by our longtime customer Eleanor Preger. Delicious paired with Klopp Ranch Pinot Noir!
- Roasted Pork Belly with Bourbon Brown Sugar Glaze
Customer Art Martin became a two-time contest winner for this scrumptious recipe -- “the most delicious and crispy braised pork belly you’ve ever tasted.” Pairs great with Coopersmith Pinot Noir
- Slow Cooked, Country-Style Pork Ribs in Pinot Noir Sauce with Dried Cherries, Plum, Basil Chiffonade
This delicious entry submitted by David and Cecilia Elliot to our Win a Magnum contest has flavors that mirror those found in our Flax Pinot Noir.